Monday, December 28, 2009

Birthday babies

Bismillahirahmanirahim & A very good day to bloggers~

Very short, precise and packed entry plus backdated entry. Pictures was arranged according to chronology of birthday for each person. Fyi, since last nite until now, I just had my 1hour sleep from 5am till 6am due to ‘Photoshop addict’. Furthermore, dah ler  lepak with Boolah, Samad and my twin at warung until 1am.

Ok, please collect your present at the nearest Toy R Us~ hehe

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday! [pitya|apit|apihchih|apis|hapiz]

 

Sayuthy on 2nd Dec

Ex roomate UTP- Farid on 22nd Dec

Princess of Sayuthy & Najmi - Aisyah on 23rd Dec Muhyi on 30th Dec

happybirthday! 

P/s: Currently planning activity for new year celebration with friendS on 31st December 2009~ Welcome 2010~

6 comments:

  1. oit2...tukar gambar aku tu...serabai je tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nak collect jugak hadiah kat Toys R Us bleh? ;p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hepy besday sume... =)

    yyeaaahh...smbutlah new year ngan meriah...hope thun 2010 brjln ngan baik dgn azam baru...heheheh...

    gambate kudasai abg pitya...!! =)

    LiLy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lawanye gambar2...
    dslr model ape ni?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy besday sumer baby besar dan baby kecik. Lawa pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday utk semua yang sambut birthday...dan selamat tahun baru 2010 buat hafizd..apa azam baru? jgn ada azam tapi tak pernah berazam nak fulfill azam yg dibuat ok?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here =)