Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leaving hometown

Bismillahirahmanirrahim and a very good day fellow readers!

It's been 4 days I spent my time here in my lovely hometown. Meeting with my family, my grandma and some of my cousins. Even though, it just a short time, it was valuable to me to actually boost up my spirit to work far from them.

After this, I got to allocate fix time to get back hometown. I did took a lots of pictures using my D80 and going to share it in some other time. Fyi, I'll be staying in KL for a week before fly to Labuan. Got in-house training at Convention Center KL.

Photobucket
Pix taken in front of my house

4 comments:

  1. Salam HAfizd...kak iza masih kat kampung lah.. esok balik ke Nilai dah, selasa start keja.. syok kan balik kmpg, mak jamu macam-macam hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Iza:

    Salam kembali...yerp..sangat best di kampung. Tapi mse mula2 smpi, panas giler lah. kemarau panjang..cuma hari jumaat petang start ujan..alhamdulillah...

    mkn memang macam2 pon..=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. being at home is the best kan? huhuh. unfortunately selalunya the moment is always too short :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosli:

    Yerp..the time run sooo fast..raining some more make my day dull for 2 days.. hihi..

    luckily managed to take pictures with the kids~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here =)