Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Balik kampung!

Bismillahirahmanirrahim and a very good day fellow readers!

Just get back from PERMATA Bangi, attending course " Breakthrough to Success!"- Dale Carnegie. It was really isteresting course and I should thank Mr.Eric Lau for being such an energetic trainer. Good job Eric! I'll share the input with all of you next time. Really great information to share~

Right know, I need to packing up everything as my bus will depart at 11pm. Btw, before I am forget, special thanks to my cousin Roslina & her husband, Azwa for letting me overnight at their newly bought home in Semenyih. Thank you very much. Can't wait to arrive hometown.

The last time I went back hometown was last year, during Xmas 2008. Waa..almost 1year maaa hihi..Missing my lovely family soooooo MUCH!!!

Hmm, I have one desire to get to know all of my blogger friends. I should think on how actually I can get connected to all of you. In the end, just wanna wish gud nite~ tata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here =)