Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy birthday to my adored father, Hj.Yahaya Tengku Ibrahim! This is for you dad~

You Da Man!

Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.

Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.

You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above.
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, cause "You da man!"


In the mean time, happy birthday and belated birthday to:

Azmil Sukri, Juzaili aka Jojo and Abdul Samad Haron

tomorrow is my grand father's birthday, so happy birthday in advance~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here =)