Saturday, December 6, 2008

Old Town Kopitiam!

Bismillahirahmanirrahim and a very good day fellow readers!

Mari makan sumer! Isk2.. makan je kejenye si Pitya neh. After a week without any update, now I am back. Fyi, I am at Tiara Labuan right now and will be celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha here. Repeat please~ I will be celebrating Raya Haji at Labuan, apart from my lovely family for the first time ever. Luckily I got friends here to celebrate together and got 1 cow for Korban. Not my part, just tag along with my friend to celebrating the festival. Mood sedey activated!!!

Hmm, I missed Kopitiam soooo much. Last week was the last time I had my dinner at JJ Wangsamaju. Unfortunately, they don't exist here. I hope someone will start open at least #1 branch here. Here in Labuan, they only got #1 McD at Aiport, KFC and Pizza Hut. Secret Recipes and the rest of fast food outlets that can be found easily in KL couldn't be found here.

Tomorrow, I'll go and having tour around Labuan. Why now? Coz I don't have time during weekday to visit all over the place. Every morning, depart from hotel at 7.10am and come back at 9pm after having dinner together with the project team. In fact, managing this project is reallt challenging. Oppss, don't wanna go into detail about that.It's weekend OK! In addition, we got a Toyota Vios from contractor and now I am free to go around.

Let just consider the pictures below as Eye Candy~ hehe

The extra choc is my favorite~

Nasi Lemak express

Name nye Nasi Hainan kot - not so delicious =p

Heaven of food to be consumed~

Done! Consumed already

4 comments:

  1. i love old town white coffee too! sangat suka dengan toast dia, nasi lemak dia, and of course its white coffee.

    anyways, selamat hari raya aidil adha. siannya tak beraya bersama family. takpe takpe, pengalaman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazlin:

    Hehe.. mmg sedap kan? Slamat Hari Raya gak. Pengalaman mengajar erti hidup~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here =)