Saturday, May 10, 2008

Good Luck - Final Examination


Salam guys. With regard to the Final Examination for my final semester, here I'd like to ask and seek forgiveness from anyone in this small world. Please forgive me and together we pray for our success in this world and hereafter. I forgive everyone in this world whether he/she didn't realized the mistake he/she have done to me, it doesn't matter anymore. Not to forget, to my beloved lecturers in Universiti Teknologi Petronas, thanks for the knowledge that all of you shared with me; Mr. Sanif Maulut, Dr. Nasiman, Dr. Shark, Dr. Ismail, Mr. Elias, Sensei Faris, Dr. Arazi, Ustaz Nuri Al-Amin, Dr. Sonny, Dr.Zulkarnain (PCS), Dr. Victor Macam and the rest of lecturers in UTP. Thanks for everything.

As a conclusion, let's strike for the best not only for ourself, but for our dignity as a student and future engineer to be. With God will, all of us will end up with perfect life. Amin.

p/s: Happy Mother's Day to my lovely Mom - Hjh. Asma bte Rejab and my adopted mother Mdm. Syarifah at Kg.Dura. I love you with all my heart, thanks for everything.


5 comments:

  1. ye..sy maafkan anda. ha ha. oh well. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! :)

    Oh, and thanks for dropping by earlier to my blog. Menanti kehadiran saudara di sana lagi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku br perasan yg ko br abis satu paper je. good luck anyway~

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here =)