Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

Bismillahirahmanirrahim and a very good day fellow readers!

my family
[My lovely family + cousin2]

Today is Valentine's Day! My Mama also celebrating her birthday today- 14 February. Happy Birthday to you Mama! Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan bahagia selalu.

I love you so much Mama! Please forgive me for the late wishing last night... Promise it won't happen again in future. Sorry ya~ Btw, wait for me to come back next we
ek.

To Mama:
Word can say so little when someone cares so much.
Mother, I'm wishing that these were a way to tell you the things that I'd so like to say --How thankful I am and how very proud, too, to have a wonderful mother like you.
[From your sons, daughter & abah]

6 comments:

  1. hepi besday wat mama kamoo.. best ooo besday senang hingat one uoolsss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. en_me:

    thanks..aah..hari penting buat cowok2 yang hangat bercintaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "happy bufday mama..."

    opss!!!

    "happy bufday aunty.."

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat hari lahir untuk mama..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. azlinda:

    eh, mama die plak..hahah...tq yer..later on i'll wish her on behalf of you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Menteil:

    aik..nih pon panggil mama gak..hehe..tQ very much yer..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here =)