Thursday, May 15, 2008

Special request from Geotechnical Technician

This was a special request from the most vogue person in the UTP, Kak Imma!( Sphagetti satu eh) to make a special post together with pictures.Here there are! I've edited this pictures last night coz I know the person is waiting to death to see the post. Thanks to both of you and Mr.Zaini for helping me through this final semester. I'm pretty sure after this, student that have the opportunity to get closed with you will start to remember how kind are you with them.(Puji bak nih,mmg kene belanja lagi lpas nih.haha). To those students especially PEM,Noreta,Mas,Yus,KD,Ain,Effa,Judin and Ariff; don't forget to treat them lunch maybe. BTW, sorry for inconvenient created by me and my friends as far as we were using Geotechnical lab( xsapu tanah, alat2 berterabur,seiving xsusun etc)
Kak Ina, Me and Kak Imma at Geotechnical Lab for my FYP
Click to enlarge picture
Click to enlarge picture

p/s: Happy belated birthday to my Aunty,Anis Jojo,Fadiah and Fazimi CSL.

3 comments:

  1. waduh... begitu daku dibuatnyer..
    thanx a lot....
    sweet memories never dies..
    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waduh... begitu daku dibuatnyer..
    thanx a lot....
    sweet memories never dies..
    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. internet kt lab slow sgt ke smpi click 2 kali comment nih. huhu..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment here =)